Fly to Paris for as little as $484
Flying to Paris is almost always expensive, but these deals slash those pricey fares in half: Flights to Paris are selling for as low as $484.
One of the world's most romanticized cities has so much to see, from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre, and multiple airlines are offering discounted fares from a range of major U.S. cities.
Related: The best hotels in Paris
The travel dates for these deals are from October 2023 through April 2024, which is past the city's peak tourist season. However, these flights will likely fill up given the low price, so make sure you snag these deals quickly.
Airlines: Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Air France, American Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Delta Air Lines, French Bee, Iberia, Icelandair, TAP Air Portugal and United Airlines.
Routes: From Boston, Chicago, Miami, Newark, New York and San Francisco to Paris.
How to book: Find your ideal dates through Google Flights, and then book directly with the airline of your choice.
Travel dates: October 2023 through April 2024. Certain holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve are excluded from all routes.
Book by: Within the next two days.
Thanks to Going for flagging these deals. At $49 a year, the site's Premium membership offers discounts of up to 90% and includes a 14-day free trial. The Elite membership also scouts premium economy, business-class and first-class deals.
While these deals are mostly from major U.S. airline hubs, the prices are hard to beat since flights to France typically cost closer to $1,000.
Here are the flights you can take with these deals:
- Aer Lingus: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), starting at $484 (includes a layover in Dublin).
- TAP: San Francisco International Airport (SFO ) to Paris-Orly Airport (ORY), starting at $502 (includes a layover in Lisbon, Portugal).
- Air France and United: O'Hare International Airport (ORD) to CDG, starting at $545.
- United: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to CDG, starting at $565.
- Air France, American and Delta: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to CDG, starting at $565.
- Air Canada: LaGuardia Airport (LGA) to CDG, starting at $565.
- American: Miami International Airport (MIA) to CDG, starting at $574.
We recommend using Google Flights to find your travel dates and then booking your flights directly on the airline's website. Airlines are more reliable in the event your flight faces a cancellation, delay or booking change.
If you're flying from Chicago, Air France and United offer cheap round-trip fares for the week of Feb. 7, 2024.
If you opt for United, the airline offers a returning flight from Paris at 11:55 a.m.
Even though $545 is cheap for a round-trip flight to Paris, you'll be flying in basic economy, which has no perks. United's basic economy for international routes lets passengers bring one carry-on but charges for seat selection and does not allow for ticket changes or refunds.
Selecting an economy seat will cost anywhere from $27 to $37, whereas if you want to fly in a preferred seat to earn Premier qualifying points as part of United's MileagePlus program, you'll pay anywhere from $57 to $79.
Maximize your purchase
Use a card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, like:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express (5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year).
- Citi Prestige® Card (5 points per dollar on airfare).
- Citi Premier® Card(see rates and fees) Chase Sapphire Reserve (3 points per dollar on airfare).
- American Express® Gold Card (3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel).
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2 points per dollar on travel).
For tips on making the most of your airfare purchases, read our guide to the best credit cards for booking flights.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
A good deal for a flight to Paris has been hard to come by lately. If Paris is on your bucket list, definitely book one of these flights. While these bargain fares only apply to basic economy, you'll be saving a lot in airfare to see the City of Light.